Saturday 16 June 2012

HAppy advanced bday to ME!!!

Assalamualaikum_annyeong
Arini I went to Cefe inside Imola Auto Spa ,Jln Ampang hilir..
My mum set up a special bday party for.... (me, of course)
the theme is purple/white... I enjoyed the party... The best part is ( it's girls' interest (I think)
CUPCAKE DECOR...
my first one tak jadi:
yang second punye cantik SANGAT:siap menang cupcake decor contest lagi u allz...
mine is the third from above , left row










sebelum bwat, cafe owner bwat tuto dulu:








then, bday dooo....









ni other gambo [s]... malas nak ckp byk2, tengok je laa...
me with a bouquet of fresh roses on the
car


1st time dapat roses bouquet
for bday present

me - my fwens



k, lah thats all... lepas ni g mne2 pakai mask, jerebu snagat teruk jgn msin kat luar
bye, kasih you alls....

No comments:

Post a Comment

here's the place to write something NICE to appreciate my DESSERTS