Sunday 10 June 2012

Guess who I met???

Assalamualaikum, anyeong, hai, hallo, hola
You all must have been wondering why i'm gone for few days...
Actually starting from last tuesday, my school organised extra class for year 6 until Friday...
WHOLE DAY!!! from 8 a.m. until 4.30 p.m. - its like school days...
Yesterday- 8am -> 1230pm
(what I'm talking about? not related at all)
That's just the introduction... Now let's begin..
compare his face with both pictures
Yesterday evening, I went to my uncle's niece's house who is related with artists... He invited us to his 'house warming'... Then, minutes after we arrived, you all know who I met?
KARL SHAFEK n his p.a...
When come inside the house ,I'm like WHAT???... ( just kidding, I'm not that type of person)
Karl Shafek is the 1st from left(back)


Actually I'm a follower of Masterchef Selebriti Malaysia... He said that they have finish shooting, only it's not screened on tv yet...
My father want to know about something related to this program as he already know who is the champion...
Karl: k, lah satu soalan je...
My father: Azwan Ali masuk final?
Karl: (shook his head)

k, goodbye....

No comments:

Post a Comment

here's the place to write something NICE to appreciate my DESSERTS